Schools Together Rich with ICT (STRICT) was an association of users of educational Open Source Software that:
- self-gouverned their ICT investments,
- had low maintenance- and management costs,
- decided for themselves whether or not to use the excellent helpdesk,
- were co-owners and managers of the rockstable software,
- had influence on the development of new features,
- defined for themselves how ICT is used in their schools,
- had a complete server-client system that offered pupils, faculty, ICT staff and parents security, ease of use and flexibility,
- saved money to invest in education.
Technical information can be found at http://serveratschool.net
In 2017 it became apparent that there was no future for STRICT anymore. The association was disbanded in december 2019.